geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Access to ejb from war from different jvm
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 03:06:08 GMT
In the future please give complete concise details of how your apps
are deployed.  I'm guessing that you would say that you have two
geronimo instances running, either on the same machine or separate
machines, and that your ejb jar is deployed on one of the geronimo
instances and the war on the other geronimo instance.

In these circumstances I believe you would either need to use corba
to use the javaee java:comp/env namespace or use the openejb
proprietary jndi lookup, supplying the appropriate jndi properties
when you construct the context.

thanks
david jencks