geronimo-user mailing list archives

From <yogesh.kum...@wipro.com>
Subject Facing issues while deploying Apache ServiceMix 3.2.1 WAR file in Apache Geronimo 2.0.2.
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:24:00 GMT
Hi,

We are facing issues while deploying Apache ServiceMix 3.2.1 WAR file in
Apache Geronimo 2.0.2.

Following are the details on the environment we are using, steps that we
performed, the error that we are getting and the various workarounds
tried by us:

Environment Details:
==============
Operating System : Windows XP (Version 2002, Service Pack 2)
JDK : JDK 1.5.0_06
Application Server : Apache Geronimo version 2.0.2
(geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2)
ESB : Apache ServiceMix version 3.2.1

Steps Performed:
============
We have to run Apache ServiceMix in Apache Geronimo, so we downloaded
the ServiceMix WAR file (Apache ServiceMix Web Application 3.2.1 (.war))
from the following URL:

http://servicemix.apache.org/download.html

After deployment from Geronimo Web Interface, the following message gets
displayed on Geronimo:
The application was successfully deployed.
The application was successfully started.
After successful deployment, we have accessed the following URL and see
the ServiceMix Web Interface:
http://localhost:8080/apache-servicemix-web-3.2.1/

But, we are getting the following errors on the Geronimo Server console:

<< error: cvc-datatype-valid.1.1: string value 'SiteMesh Decorator Tags'
does not match pattern for tld-canonical-nameType in namespace
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee >>

Detailed errors are attached in this mail.

Please provide your help.

Regards,
Yogesh

 <<Deploying ServiceMix WAR on Geronimo.txt>>

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com