geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: deploying in Geronimo 2.0
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:09:55 GMT
ugh.

The problem is that activemq has stored a HashSet as a system
property value and hibernate has assumed that all system property
values are strings.

I think more recent hibernate versions have fixed this.

Its also possible to set a system property to tell activemq not to do
this.  You can include a system property setting in the command line
like

> -Dorg.apache.activeio.journal.active.DisableLocking=true

such as by including this in your startup.bat

> SET GERONIMO_OPTS=-
> Dorg.apache.activeio.journal.active.DisableLocking=true %
> GERONIMO_OPTS%

See GERONIMO-3243

thanks
david jencks