geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Krishna Korrapati" <harikrishna.korrap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB related exception while migrating from Geronimo1.1.1 to Geronimo2.0.2
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 09:22:19 GMT
I could not found openejb-core-3.0-beta-1.jar inside
http://people.apache.org/~jlaskowski/openejb-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip<http://people.apache.org/%7Ejlaskowski/openejb-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip>

I could see openejb-core-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar only. should i rename it to
3.1-beta-1  jar.

Please advice me how to proceed.

--
Regards,