geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Krishna Korrapati" <harikrishna.korrap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB related exception while migrating from Geronimo1.1.1 to Geronimo2.0.2
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2008 09:16:56 GMT
I got the following error when i tried connecting to java.sun.com through
telnet
*Microsoft Telnet> o java.sun.com 80*
*Connecting To java.sun.com...Could not open connection to the host, on port
80: Connect failed
*

I tried installing Geronimo 2.1 SNAPSHOT, but got the following error
Module 19/63 org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.1-SNAPSHOT/car
14:40:34,743 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is
now in the FAILED state: abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs
/openejb/2.1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs
/openejb/2.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j
2eeType=GBean,name=OpenEjbSystem"
*java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: CASE_INSENSITIVE_PROPERTIES
*

When i google it, i saw the below reply from u in a forum
"I think DMB fixed it already in openejb trunk and unless the latest
openejb bits are published it should be fixed now. Give it a spin. "

But i could not get exactly what to do, Can please advice.

--
Regards,
Hari