geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Sam Merrell" <merrell....@gmail.com>
Subject JAX-WS 2.0 Service packaged as an EAR
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 21:09:59 GMT
I've gotten my JAX-WS 2.0 EJB3-based web service working when its deployed
as a WAR, but I am not sure how to access the web service when its packaged
as an EAR. When I deploy as a war, I can get the WSDL back from
http://localhost:8080/EJBService/EJBHelloService?wsdl but I can't get to it
like that when I deploy as an EAR.

The EAR is packaged like this:

EJBService.ear
------META-INF
     -----Application.xml
------EJBService.jar

Here is my Application.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application version="5" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/application_5.xsd">

    <description>EJB3 Based JAX-WS 2.0 Web Service</description>
    <display-name>EJB3 Based JAX-WS 2.0 Web Service</display-name>
    <module id="EJBModule_1">
        <ejb>EJBService.jar</ejb>
    </module>
</application>

I've also tried to deploy the EAR without an application.xml since Java EE 5
allows an EAR to be deployed without it, but I had no luck with that either.
Any suggestions?

--
Sam Merrell