geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to get Datasource from a non j2ee module
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 07:13:47 GMT
I'm going to try to get an updated version of this class into 2.1.
Tomasz was using it for a jms connection factory, thus the class he
used: for a datasource indeed you would use javax.sql.DataSource.
This class also won't work without modification in 2.1-SNAPSHOT since
the ConnectionFactorySource interface has been replaced by
ResourceSource.  It should work in 2.0.2 however.

Hope this helps
david jencks