geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deploying GBeans bundled inside an EAR
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:57:53 GMT
I seem to have let this drop through the cracks, my apologies.

We have lots of examples of gbeans in web app, connector, and ejb
plans deploying successfully, and I thought we had examples of gbeans
in an ear plan deploying.  Do you have an example of this not
working?  Is there any chance that the ear plan is not actually being
used?

thanks
david jencks