geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse doesn't work as expected
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:56:43 GMT
Hi Mett, I see the problem on our trunk version of the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
(GEP) and Geronimo server. It works fine for me though on my 2.0.2 version of
the Geronimo and Plugin. I'm guessing at this point that it might be a WTP
problem, but will have to do a bit more analysis/debugging to ensure that is the
case. Thanks much for bringing this to our attention....

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell