geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: geronimo v2 quartz plugin
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:49:25 GMT
Hi Christian

There was a discussion on the dev list a wile back "Status of Geronimo
1.1.1 plugins not yet in 2.0.1 ?"
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg50748.html where
the quartz plugin got mentioned I don't know if there was any future
progress but maybe Paul McHahan have more information on the subject ?

I was in a simulator situation as you are now and found a way to migrate
the bulk part of our applications to G v2.x  by using the port offset
feature in 2.x to run 2 instances of G on the same server one G v1.1.1
and one G v2.x leaving the quartz-plugin apps on G v1.1 but like you I
am hoping to see quartz back in newer versions of G else I will sooner
or later probably rewrite my quarts apps to only use vanilla quarts.

regards
  Peter Petersson