geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Janko Heilgeist <janko.heilge...@rzg.mpg.de>
Subject Re: Deploying GBeans bundled inside an EAR
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:12:03 GMT
Hi David,

thanks for coming back to me on this question.

In the meantime, I discovered one of the examples in the Geronimo
sources and figured it out myself. I can't remember exactly, what the
specific problem with my GBean was, but I seem to recall that I expected
the GBean to show up in the JMX Viewer of the admin interface. When I
couldn't discover my deployed GBean in either the JMX Viewer, nor the
Dependency Viewer (as a dependency of my EAR), nor in the listing of
system modules, I wrongly assumed that the GBean never got started.

Best,
Janko