geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@jnwd.net>
Subject Re: geronimo newby, stop recompilation
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 23:29:17 GMT
Hello,

That actually would not be a Geronimo setting.  It should be set in
Eclipse under the 'Project' menu.  There is a setting to 'Build
Automatically'.  I think that if you disable that, then your minor
changes will no longer get compiled and immediately deployed.

I'm not sure about this though since I use basic Eclipse rather than
myEclipse.

Hope this helps.

Jay