geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jon <java.linebac...@gmail.com>
Subject jaxws-api-2.1 Classloading
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:56:07 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to get an EJB to work correctly within Geronimo.  I seem to be
having a classloader issue.  The jaxws-api-2.1 jar is in my EAR file.  I
need for my EJB to use the jaxws-api-2.1 jar and not the
javax.xml.ws.*classes found in the axis2-jaxws-api module.  The
axis2-jaxws-api jar uses
older classes that do not support the Service.createDispatch(EndpointReference,
JAXBContext, Mode, WebServiceFeature...) method.  I have tried changing the
jaxws provider to CXF and still no luck because it seems that they both hit
the same underlying jar.  In the 2.0.2 Geronimo build, you can find the jar
at {geronimo.home}/repository/org/apache/axis2/axis2-jaxws-api/1.3.  I have
tried to incorporate other configuration found in the deployment-1.2 schema
including inverse-classloading and hidden-classes (supplying filter
javax.xml.ws and javax.xml.ws.spi).  If I drop the jaxws-api-2.1 jar into
the Geronimo endorsed dir, it explodes.  If anyone has any suggestions as to
how I can get the EJB to work correctly using the jaxws-api 2.1 jar, I would
really appreciate it.

-Brandon