geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EAR and war security
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 19:37:10 GMT
Have you given a dependency on the security realm configuration?  The
dependencies tag should look something like the following:

        <sys:dependencies>
            <sys:dependency>
                <sys:groupId>console.realm</sys:groupId>
                <sys:artifactId>NaviSecurity</sys:artifactId>
                <sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
                <sys:type>car</sys:type>
            </sys:dependency>
        </sys:dependencies>

Also, post the complete stackTrace if the error still remains.

++Vamsi