geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Chen <j...@chen.org.nz>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2 EJB3 Remote Access Example
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:30:10 GMT
On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 12:20:07AM -0800, xypher wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried this example and it works. But this is example is with a web client.
> I'd like to have a fat  client and wants to access the session bean (over
> RMI-IIOP ? I'm not sure).
>
> But I don't know the right JNDI lookup string? This is my problem. Any
> solutions?

This wiki entry explains remote JNDI naming:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/client-jndi-names.html

So in the default installation, if you have a @Stateless(name="MyBean"),
your JNDI name would be "MyBeanRemote".

HTH.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
                        "Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive."