geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Chen <j...@chen.org.nz>
Subject JAAS and OpenejbRemoteLoginModule
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 01:41:57 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use JAAS on a remote client to Geronimo 2.0.2 and
read a suggestion in the mail archives to use OpenejbRemoteLoginModule.
However, I have difficulty finding any documentation on how to use
this LoginModule. My JAAS configuration file has:

    MyApp {
        org.apache.geronimo.openejb.OpenejbRemoteLoginModule required;
    };

but this is obviously not enough, as it fails with a NullPointerException.
A quick look into the source reveals that I need to define options
for the following keys:

  org.apache.geronimo.openejb.OpenejbRemoteLoginModule.RemoteSecurityRealm
  org.apache.geronimo.openejb.OpenejbRemoteLoginModule.ServerURI

I'm guessing that the first key-value should be the security realm as
defined on the Geronimo-Server, but I have no idea what the second key
should look like.

Any examples on the resultant JAAS configuration file would be
appreciated.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
The human mind ordinarily operates at only ten percent of its capacity