geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0/openejb/postgresql
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:07:46 GMT
On Jan 13, 2008 7:35 PM, the666pack <mario.kofler@gmail.com> wrote:

> for the messaging part of your tutorial i will return to the wiki at a later
> state, as it seems to be very helpful though written in polish language :)

Let me know what article you're after and one day it could be
translated/written just for you ;-)

> i found some files that were not supposed to be in my archive, you are
> right. yet the error remains also now after redeploying. the directory
> structure:

Is the error the same as before? If so, I don't think we can fix it
without having such an application created to reproduce the issue (if
you stripped the application down from unnecessary bits and sent it
along here, it'd be helpful).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski