geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0/openejb/postgresql
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:10:04 GMT
On 1/13/08, the666pack <mario.kofler@gmail.com> wrote:

> first thank you, with the help of your article i was able to deploy it and
> my application is able to create an entity manager.

I'm glad to hear you like Polish language ;-)

> [exec] <1.0.0-r561970-r561970 nonfatal general error>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: No registered metadata
> for type "class vt.bean.entity.Director".

I'd bet you've got the entity in another file that your
persistence.xml file is and hence the file is not processed. What is
needed to fix it would be to list the content of the files with jar
-tf. If your app could be attached and we looked at it, it'd be
helpful even more.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski