geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0: customize EJB-Container settings
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:26:03 GMT
Hello Mario,

EJB Container properties along with their default values are defined
by the resource META-INF/org.apache.openejb.embedded/service-jar.xml
within the openejb-core.jar archive. Here is an URL pointing to this
resource:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/
openejb-core/src/main/resources/META-INF/org.apache.openejb.embedded/
service-jar.xml

I believe you are after the TimeOut and PoolSize properties.

Thanks,
Gianny