geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jim Foster <jfos...@tmtsaz.com>
Subject Re: OpenLaszlo as a Geronimo plugin
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:48:51 GMT

Hi Viet,

I tried both avenues that you suggested.

[1] Console Navigation > Deploy New

[2] Command line of
geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2\bin>java -jar ./deployer.jar -u system -p
manager deploy [path to openlaszlo-4.0.9.war]

In both cases, the .war seemed to deploy just fine, but both cases yield the
following in the navigator frame of laszlo-explorer:

Error: explore-nav.lzx:5:28: datatype library
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes" not recognized

Still seems to me something with the schema.

For what it's worth, I deployed the same openlaszlo-4.0.9.war file to a
baseline installation of Tomcat 5.5.25, and it worked just fine.

Thoughts?

Jim