geronimo-user mailing list archives

From bdaye <java.linebac...@gmail.com>
Subject EAR Independence
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:36:34 GMT

How can I make my deployed EAR independent of whatever is in the Geronimo
Repo?  Currently, I find myself specifying a lot of system dependencies in
my openejb-jar.xml file (deployment-1.2:dependency).  So basically, I want
to make  every JAR that is distributed with my EAR priority.  I posted a
previous problem regarding jaxws-api classloading...this can all be avoided
if Geronimo allows the EAR (WAR and EJB) to run without the files in its
repo.  Then, the jaxws-api and jaxws-rt jars will handle all ws-addressing
stuff..

I have tried setting the inverse-classloading flag and hidden classes.  I
know there is a simple way of achieving this, I'm just not so sure how.