geronimo-user mailing list archives

From bdaye <java.linebac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jaxws-api-2.1 Classloading
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:17:42 GMT

The EJB needs to use the jaxws-api-2.1 jar to run successfully.  I have
attempted to follow the given instructions...

I have removed the axis2-jaxws-api from the geronimo repo.  I have added the
jaxws-api-2.1 jar to the geronimo repo and added the supplied lines to the
artifact_aliases.properties file (of course changing the location of the
jaxws-api jar).  Geronimo will not start, here is the trace:

08:54:15,468 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now
in the FAILED state:
abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/jee-specs/2.0.2/car?configurationName=org.apache.geronimo.configs/jee-specs/2.0.2/car"
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Unable to
resolve dependency org.apache.axis2/axis2-jaxws-api/1.3/jar
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationResolver.resolve(ConfigurationResolver.java:114)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.buildClassPath(Configuration.java:405)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.createConfigurationClasssLoader(Configuration.java:322)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:267)
	at
	at
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:946)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:268)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:539)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startGBean(BasicKernel.java:361)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(KernelConfigurationManager.java:160)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:310)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:278)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager$$FastClassByCGLIB$$ce77a924.invoke(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:830)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$2c64bbf.loadConfiguration(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaemon.java:153)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon.java:78)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
	at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
	at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)