geronimo-user mailing list archives

From XGuy <ilango...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: shutting down Geronimo gracefully - won't happen
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:50:18 GMT

When I use shutdown.bat I am asked for a username:
I type in "admin" and then I type in my password when prompted for it and
then the screen goes away in a flash. I do not know what those exceptions
are.
I take a look at the Geronimo startup screen and Geronimo is still running.

I look at geronimo.log and still find nothing that I can relate to this
problem.