geronimo-user mailing list archives

From the666pack <mario.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0: customize EJB-Container settings
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:21:48 GMT

hello,

thank you, these values are quite helpful already to specify important
performance values.

however i am missing some configuration settings.. in particular:

- container settings for entity beans (maximum pool size, commit option)
- cache settings (not pool-settings but merely what happens when the pool is
full)

is it possible to set such settings in geronimo or openejb?

thanks very much for helping,

mario.