geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MarcoLaponder <marco.lapon...@kewill.com>
Subject how to redeploy with maven
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2008 08:54:22 GMT

Hi All,

I am trying to redpeply and ear with the maven geronimo plugin, I was able
to do a deploy when the ear was not deployed yet by:

<execution>
                    <id>deploy</id>
                    <phase>install</phase>
                    <goals>
                      <goal>deploy-module</goal>
                    </goals>
                    <configuration>

<moduleArchive>${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}.ear</moduleArchive>

<modulePlan>deploy/geronimo/geronimo-application.xml</modulePlan>
                    </configuration>
                  </execution>

But I cannot find a redeploy command and cannot get undeploy to work, any
hints for me ? Or is there a bette way to do a redeploy from maven ?

Kind regards,
Marco Lapononder