geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MarcoLaponder <marco.lapon...@kewill.com>
Subject EAR and war security
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 19:06:45 GMT

Hi All,

I have been struggling to deploy a ear containing a war with a security
realm. The deploy doesnot give any errors but the ear cannot be started. A
error appear in the log files:

ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now in the FAILED
state:
abstractName="com.kewill.interchain/javagator-ear_javagator-ear/1-default/car?configurationName=com.kewill.interchain/javagator-ear_javagator-ear/1-default/car"
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Class not loadable
in classloader: [org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader
id=com.kewill.interchain/javagator-ear_javagator-ear/1-default/car]

Ik have the following web.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
         version="2.4">

        <welcome-file-list>
                <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
        </welcome-file-list>
        <security-constraint>
                <web-resource-collection>
                        <web-resource-name>manager</web-resource-name>
                        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
                </web-resource-collection>
                <auth-constraint>
                        <role-name>manager</role-name>
                </auth-constraint>
        </security-constraint>

        <login-config>
                <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
                <realm-name>NaviSecurity</realm-name>
        </login-config>

        <security-role>
                <role-name>manager</role-name>
        </security-role>
</web-app>

my geronimo-application.xml is the following:

<application application-name="HelloWorldEar"
              xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.1"
              xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
              xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
  <sys:environment>
    <sys:moduleId>
      <sys:groupId>com.kewill.interchain</sys:groupId>
      <sys:artifactId>javagator-ear_javagator-ear</sys:artifactId>
      <sys:version>1-default</sys:version>
      <sys:type>car</sys:type>
    </sys:moduleId>
    <sys:dependencies/>
    <sys:hidden-classes/>
    <sys:non-overridable-classes/>
  </sys:environment>

    <module>
    <web>javagator-war-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war</web>

    <web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web" >

      <security-realm-name>NaviSecurity</security-realm-name>
    </web-app>
  </module>

  <sec:security>
    <sec:role-mappings>
        <sec:role role-name="manager">
                                <sec:realm realm-name="NaviSecurity">
                                        <sec:principal name="manager"

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal"
                                        />
                                </sec:realm>
                        </sec:role>
                </sec:role-mappings>
    </sec:security>
</application>

Does anyone have any tips on what I am doing wrong and how to solve this ?

Kind regards,
Marco Laponder