geronimo-user mailing list archives

From vpyati <vikrampy...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo modules
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:04:32 GMT

Hi All,
           I am new to Geronimo.  What I understand is that it is composed
of modules and that modules can be added further.

     When I start the server I see a lot of statements in the console
similar to below:
geronimo/j2ee-deployer/1.1/car.

Here I assume that j2ee-deployer is one module. I went inside the directory
to find that there are 3 files- config.info, config.ser and config.ser.sha1.

I would like to know that when Geronimo prints
"geronimo/j2ee-deployer/1.1/car", what does it actually do ? How do we make
sense of the three files ?

Also if I would like to add my application module, what should go into these
files ?

Thanks,
Vikram