geronimo-user mailing list archives

From YogeshArora <yogesh.kum...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Problem in deploying Apache ServiceMix3.2.1 on Apache Geronimo 2.0.2
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:24:27 GMT

Hi,

We have a Service assembly (bridge-sa-3.2.1.zip which comes with ServiceMix
examples) that is working fine in the Standalone version of Servicemix 3.2.1

We need to have Servicemix run inside Geronimo 2.0.2, so we downloaded
Apache ServiceMix Web Application 3.2.1.war and deployed to Geronimo
(3.2.1).

We have deployed the shared library and all the components (binding
component and service engines that are the hotdeploy folder of the Apache
ServiceMix) from the web interface of servicemix. When we tried to deploy
the bridge-sa-3.2.1.zip service assembly from the web interface of
ServiceMix, we are getting the following errors:

<< org.springframework.jmx.access.InvocationFailureException: JMX access
failed; nested exception is javax.management.MBeanException
Caused by: javax.management.MBeanException

The details errors are attached in the document <<Bridge Example Error.txt
>>.

Please help us in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Yogesh

gnodet wrote:

> What kind of problems do you have when building ? Can you post the maven
> output ?
> Also you can find pre-built versions of the components inside the
> servicemix
> binary distribution in the hotdeploy folder or directly from the maven
> repositories:
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-http/3.2.1/servicemix-http-3.2.1-installer.zip
>
> Once you have installed all the required JBI components, you need to start
> them, and you should be able to deploy the SA.
>
> On Jan 24, 2008 6:41 PM, YogeshArora <yogesh.kumar3@wipro.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for the response !
>>
>> Through the ServiceMix web app, I am able to install the following
>> components (build through maven):
>>
>> servicemix-shared-3.2.1.zip
>> servicemix-jms-3.2.1-installer.zip
>> servicemix-file-3.2.1-installer.zip
>> servicemix-ftp-3.2.1-installer.zip
>>
>> I am not able to build the following component through maven:
>> servicemix-http
>>
>> Problem statement:
>> 1. Please tell the complete steps (which all components are needed) to
>> install a "service assemblies" from ServiceMix web app interface.
>> 2. How to build the "service-http"?
>>
>> Looking forward for your help.
>>
>> Thanking you,
>> Yogesh
>>

>> gnodet wrote:
>> >
>> > The main difference is that the components are not pre-deployed when
>> you
>> > use
>> > servicemix web app, so you have to go download the shared library and
>> > components (if you have a standalone distro, you can use those),
>> install
>> > them through the web console (see Shared libraries and Components
>> pages),
>> > then you will be able to deploy you service assembly.

>> fine.

>> more
>> Geronimo.

>> components