geronimo-user mailing list archives

From YogeshArora <yogesh.kum...@wipro.com>
Subject Problem in deploying Apache ServiceMix3.2.1 on Apache Geronimo 2.0.2
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:21:54 GMT

Hello Friends,

We are facing the following issues while deploying Apache ServiceMix3.2.1 on
Apache Geronimo 2.0.2

1. We have downloaded the Apache ServiceMix WAR file (Apache ServiceMix Web
Application 3.2.1 (.war)) from the following location

http://servicemix.apache.org/download.html

We are getting the attached errors.

Although we are able to see the first page of the deployed WAR.

2. When we tried to deploy the ServiceMix “Service Assemblies (.sa files)”
through the Web interface (WAR) file deployed in the above step 1, we are
getting the following exceptions:
<<
org.springframework.jmx.access.InvocationFailureException: JMX access
failed; nested exception is javax.management.MBeanException
	Caused by: javax.management.MBeanException>>

The detailed exception is attached in the file.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15062969/ServiceMix%2Bon%2BGeronimo.txt
ServiceMix+on+Geronimo.txt
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15062969/Service%2BAssembly%2BDeployment%2BErrors.txt
Service+Assembly+Deployment+Errors.txt

Any help in this regards will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Yogesh Kumar