geronimo-user mailing list archives

From gersek <ger...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo Deployment goes forever
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:06:35 GMT

I am trying to deploy an application (EAR file) to geronimo  and I am getting
into two problems.   First one there is class not found exception
com/framework/common/exception/FrameworkDAOException.
Even though jar is in EAR/lib directory. Don't know what else to do here.
Class is referenced in EJB.
Secondly Geronimo is getting into infinite loop if there is issue with
deployment . Console doesn't come back forever.   It took at least 10
minutes didn't respond.  This happened several times.

Any one encoutered such problems, Is there a solution?  Please help me.
I am using Geronimo 2.0.2 and java 1.5.0_12

 Install Directory = c:\poc\geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2
  JVM in use = Sun Microsystems Inc. Java 1.5.0_12

Thanks
Sekhar