geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ivanrc <iri...@indra.es>
Subject Deploy Mdb that use my own inbound resource adapter
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 07:56:23 GMT

Hello,

I´m trying to deploy MDB that use my own inbound resource adapter. My MDB
implements my connector´s SampleMessageListener interface:

package samples.mdb;

import javax.ejb.EJBException;
import javax.ejb.MessageDriven;
import javax.ejb.ActivationConfigProperty;
import javax.ejb.MessageDrivenContext;
import org.apache.log4j.Logger;
import samples.connectors.inbound.SampleMessage;
import samples.connectors.inbound.SampleMessageListener;

@MessageDriven(activationConfig = {
	    @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="Msg", propertyValue="tururu"),
	    @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="Interval", propertyValue="200")
	})
public class MdbConnectorBean implements SampleMessageListener {

	private static final Logger log =
Logger.getLogger(MdbConnectorBean.class.getName());

	public void ejbRemove() throws EJBException {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub

	}

	public void setMessageDrivenContext(MessageDrivenContext arg0) throws
EJBException {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub

	}

	/* (non-Javadoc)
	 * @see
samples.connectors.inbound.SampleMessageListener#onMessage(samples.connectors.inbound.SampleMessage)
	 */
	public void onMessage(SampleMessage message) {
		log.info("message");
	}

}

When I try to deploy my MDB  i obtain this strange error:

Error deploying 'MdbConnectorBean'.  Exception: class
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Deployment
'myMdb/MdbConnectorBean' has message listener interface
samples.connectors.inbound.SampleMessageListener but this MDB
container only supports interface
samples.connectors.inbound.SampleMessageListener: Deployment
'myMdb/MdbConnectorBean' has message listener interface
samples.connectors.inbound.SampleMessageListener but this MDB
container only supports interface
samples.connectors.inbound.SampleMessageListener

Do anybody know if owns resource adapters work well into geronimo and can be
used by MDBs?,