geronimo-user mailing list archives

From lfbarragan <lfbarra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: How to register a Datasource in GlobalJNDI Namespace?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:28:31 GMT

Hi I fixed the compilation error adding some libraries and fixing some
mistakes on the .java file, now the database pool is deployed correctly.

But I still can't find the datasource.

if I execute this: ctx.lookup("jms:conn") I'm getting an object from this
class org.apache.xbean.naming.context.WritableContext.NestedWritableContext

and if try to make a lookup for my datasource using that object:
((org.apache.xbean.naming.context.WritableContext.NestedWritableContext)ctx.lookup("jms:conn")).lookup("Binding_Test_Pool")

I still get the NameNotFoundException. Am I doing something wrong?