geronimo-user mailing list archives

From lfbarragan <lfbarra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: How to register a Datasource in GlobalJNDI Namespace?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:08:47 GMT

Hi,

I'm using Geronimo 2.0.2 and I'm trying to use to solution you proposed
before, I created the java file with the code from above, I compiled it and
then I putted that class inside the jar that contains that package. Now I'm
trying to deploy the database pool with the following plan:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2">
    <dep:environment
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
        <dep:moduleId>
            <dep:groupId>console.dbpool</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>Binding_Test_Pool</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
            <dep:type>rar</dep:type>
        </dep:moduleId>
        <dep:dependencies>
            <dep:dependency>
                <dep:groupId>oracle</dep:groupId>
                <dep:artifactId>jdbc</dep:artifactId>
                <dep:version>14</dep:version>
                <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
            </dep:dependency>
        </dep:dependencies>
    </dep:environment>
    <resourceadapter>
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>Binding_Test_Pool</name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Password">mypassword</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Driver">oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="UserName">myuser</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="ConnectionURL">jdbc:oracle:thin:@wmsi001981:1521:db11</config-property-setting>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <local-transaction/>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
		    <global-jndi-name>
		    	jdbc/MysqlDatabase
		</global-jndi-name>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
            </connection-definition>
        </outbound-resourceadapter>
    </resourceadapter>
	<gbean name="ConnectionFactoryBindings"
class="org.apache.geronimo.connector.globaljndi.ConnectionFactoryBindings">
    	    <attribute name="nameInNamespace">jms:conn</attribute>
	    <attribute name="type">javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</attribute>
	    <attribute
name="regularExpression">^JmsDispatcher.*ConnectionFactory$</attribute>
	</gbean>

And on the command prompt screen I'm getting this error:

C:\geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2>java -jar bin/deployer.jar deploy
factorybinding_
plan.xml
repository\org\tranql\tranql-connector-ra\1.4\tranql-connector-ra-1.4.r
ar
Username: system
Password: *******
    Error: Unable to distribute tranql-connector-ra-1.4.rar:
    org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not
    get GBeanInfo from class:
    org.apache.geronimo.connector.globaljndi.ConnectionFactoryBindings

        Could not get GBeanInfo from class:
    org.apache.geronimo.connector.globaljndi.ConnectionFactoryBindings

        null

        Unresolved compilation problem:

Can you help me out with this issue?

Thanks in advanced