geronimo-user mailing list archives

From the666pack <mario.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0/openejb/postgresql
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:10:15 GMT

hello,

"valhalla" is just the name of my persistence-unit, the actual name of the
database is "video":

jdbc.ConnectionURL: jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/video

nevertheless i tried to change the names of the <jta-data-source> and
<non-jta-data-source> elements and also of the persistence-unit to "video"
or to "valhalla", yet without an effect, the error message remains the same.

my persistence.xml is found in the reply to Jacek Laskowski's post

thanks,

mario