Hi,
Geronimo 1.1.1 has the feature of hidding classes.
I tried the option given in the link provided by you, but no luck.

On Dec 5, 2007 5:02 PM, Jacek Laskowski < jacek@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:
On Dec 5, 2007 12:18 PM, Hari Krishna Korrapati
<harikrishna.korrapati@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am facing a problem with cglib jar.
> When i am trying to deploy my ear, i am getting an exception saying
>
> 16:44:28,862 ERROR [[/sample]] StandardWrapper.Throwable
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/cglib/KeyFactory
> when i googled it i didnt get exact solution but came to know there is some
> problem with hibernate and cglib jars.
> My ear has hibernate-2.0.3.jar and cglib-asm-1.0.jar.
>

> System environment is:
> Application Server: Geronimo 1.1.1, JDK 1.5

I think you need some sort of jar filtering so Geronimo jars don't
clash with your application's jars. I didn't use G 1.1.1 for a long
time and don't know whether the feature of hidding classes was
available at all or not. Google'd it and came across this - Running
Spring And Hibernate On Geronimo 1.0 (http://www.virtuas.com/node/83).
See if it works for you and report back.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl