Adding new features can be done using the install-plugin option for the deploy tool.  Directions on how to use this tool for v1.1.1, including the install-plugin option, can be found here: http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/deployer-tool.html

You can obtain the administration console plugin from both www.geronimoplugincentral.org and www.geronimoplugins.org

Hope this helps!

~Jason Warner