Hi Ak,

Could you be more specific in regards to what you want to do?  There's a new pluggable console that is coming to the 2.1 release of Geronimo that seems like it might be what you want, but it's hard to know without further detail.  I'm not quite sure where documentation for the console is, though.  Maybe someone more closely involved with that would know.

~Jason