Thanks Jay.  That worked perfectly.

----- Original Message ----
From: Jay D. McHugh <>
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2007 12:52:17 PM
Subject: Re: database pool url for geronimo

Sorry, I misunderstood the context of your question.

There was a recent problem with one of the tranql connectors that caused
it to ask for a URL when it shouldn't have.

Here are links to two tutorials on the wiki that should help you.  The
first one is using JDBC:

If you wanted to use OpenJPA here is an example:

Hope those help more,