Thanks Jay.  That worked perfectly.

Regards,
Manisha

----- Original Message ----
From: Jay D. McHugh <jay@jnwd.net>
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2007 12:52:17 PM
Subject: Re: database pool url for geronimo

Manisha,

Sorry, I misunderstood the context of your question.

There was a recent problem with one of the tranql connectors that caused
it to ask for a URL when it shouldn't have.

Here are links to two tutorials on the wiki that should help you.  The
first one is using JDBC:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/simple-database-access-sample-application.html

If you wanted to use OpenJPA here is an example:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/very-simple-entity-ejb-example.html

Hope those help more,

Jay