geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Access a Geronimo EJB via Corba from C++ - how?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 23:07:15 GMT
Without additional configuration your all-java example isn't using
CORBA but rather the Openejb proprietary transport.

Are you sure you've configured everything so both geronimo and your c+
+ client are using the same name service?

Have you configured csiv2 security on the ejb with a TSSGBean and a
<tss-link> element to it in the openejb plan?  Without this the ejb
will not get bound in the corba name service.

thanks
david jencks