geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: O'Reilly EJB 3.0 Book Question
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 01:18:38 GMT

On Dec 30, 2007, at 5:04 AM, Garth Keesler wrote:

> I use the O'Reilly EJB 3.0 book extensively. It is really in two
> parts: the EJB half and the JBoss half. Should I be able to follow
> the EJB half pretty closely with GMO or are there differences that
> will make that not very useful?

Right, there used to be workbooks for a few vendors (WebLogic, etc.),
but eventually the JBoss one was just merged into the book.

You should be able to use it in conjunction with Geronimo.  The steps
required are obviously different, but the examples should run provided
you add any required config data in your Geronimo descriptors.

-David