geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HOW to ADF runtime libraries
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 23:12:10 GMT
I ignored my portugese illiteracy and noticed this at the end of the
stack trace:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassC
astException: java.util.HashSet

	at
oracle.jbo.common.PropertyManager.loadStaticEnvironmentFromProperties
(PropertyManager.java:392)

which looks a lot like loading system properties and finding the hash
set activemq puts there.  I guess running into this problem so many
times before has left a very sore spot in my memory :-)

thanks
david jencks