geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Krishna Korrapati" <harikrishna.korrap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB related exception while migrating from Geronimo1.1.1 to Geronimo2.0.2
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:32:21 GMT
Good observation of the mail... ;-) and thanks for the reply,
I need some more information on the first thing among the 2 possible ways
that you have provided, i.e. geronimo instance online.
I have internet connection, but my Geronimo server might be running behind
the firewall.
So would like to know how can i make geronimo to use internet connection, do
i need to do some proxy settings; if so please provide some sample
configuration.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Hari