geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Krishna Korrapati" <harikrishna.korrap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with cglib jar
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 12:56:51 GMT
Below is the plan (geronimo-application.xml) which i am using

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.1"
    xmlns:log="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/loginconfig-1.1"
    xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
    xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1"
    application-name="sampleear">

    <sys:environment>
        <sys:moduleId>
            <sys:groupId>sample-rc</sys:groupId>
            <sys:artifactId>sampleapp</sys:artifactId>
            <sys:version>rc</sys:version>
            <sys:type>car</sys:type>
        </sys:moduleId>
        <sys:dependencies>
            <sys:dependency>
                <sys:groupId>geronimo</sys:groupId>
                <sys:artifactId>geronimo-mail</sys:artifactId>
                <sys:version>1.1.1</sys:version>
                <sys:type>jar</sys:type>
            </sys:dependency>
            <sys:dependency>
                <sys:groupId>geronimo</sys:groupId>
                <sys:artifactId>geronimo-javamail-transport</sys:artifactId>
                <sys:version>1.1.1</sys:version>
                <sys:type>jar</sys:type>
            </sys:dependency>
            <sys:dependency>
                <sys:groupId>console.dbpool</sys:groupId>
                <sys:artifactId>SampleDataSource</sys:artifactId>
            </sys:dependency>
        </sys:dependencies>
    </sys:environment>

    <gbean name="mail/MailSession"
        class="org.apache.geronimo.mail.MailGBean">
        <attribute name="transportProtocol">smtp</attribute>
        <attribute name="useDefault">false</attribute>
        <attribute name="host">localhost</attribute>
        <attribute name="properties">
            mail.debug=true mail.smtp.port=25
            mail.from=xyza@asbcas.com
        </attribute>
    </gbean>
</application>

I am giving a try by upgrading/degrading the version of jars, Need to check
whether any combination works out.
I have removed the hidden classes tag in the above plan, as it was not
working.

--
Regards,
Hari