geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo 1.1.1 lite
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 05:09:36 GMT
Adding new features can be done using the install-plugin option for the
deploy tool.  Directions on how to use this tool for v1.1.1, including the
install-plugin option, can be found here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/deployer-tool.html

You can obtain the administration console plugin from both
www.geronimoplugincentral.org and www.geronimoplugins.org

Hope this helps!

~Jason Warner