geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a new portlet in in G Admin Console
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2007 21:24:55 GMT
Hi Ak,

Could you be more specific in regards to what you want to do?  There's a new
pluggable console that is coming to the 2.1 release of Geronimo that seems
like it might be what you want, but it's hard to know without further
detail.  I'm not quite sure where documentation for the console is, though.
Maybe someone more closely involved with that would know.

~Jason