geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HOW to ADF runtime libraries
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 17:20:31 GMT
This looks like the problem with activemq putting non-Strings into
system properties.  Activemq shouldn't do that, but ADF shouldn't
rely on there being only strings either :-)

I think e should put the workaround on the wiki somewhere and into g.
2.1.

Anyway.... try starting geronimo with

-Dorg.apache.activeio.journal.active.DisableLocking=true

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3243 https://
issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1254

Hope this helps
david jencks