geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote deploy JMS Resources
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:03:57 GMT
Edit var/config/config-substitutions.properties on your remote server
and change RemoteDeployHostname to the hostname of your machine. Then
try the remote deployment again.

The RemoteDeployHostname property was probably set to 'localhost' and
so the deployer was actaully trying to upload a file to your local
server which was not running at that time. Which explains the
connection refused error. But then when you started the server on your
local machine and the error changed to "file not found" since the file
got uploaded successfully to your local machine but the deployment
operation was being performed on the remote server. That's at least
what happened in my case.

Hope this helps,
Jarek