geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.0.3/ v2.1.0
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:03:41 GMT
Hi Yusuf

I am just a geronimo user and I don't know about G:s release schedule
but in the men time this may be a solution for you.

Add the openjpa jar you want to use in your apps lib and set the
following hidden classes filter in your geronimo plan (gernonimo-web.xml
for web apps.). The hidden classes filter will hide Gs openjpa classes
from your app.

        <dependencies>
            <dependency>
               :
               :
            </dependency>
        </dependencies>
        <hidden-classes>
            <filter>org.apache.openjpa</filter>
        </hidden-classes>
    </environment>

Hope this helps but maybe some of the devs can give you more information.
thanks
  Peter P