geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@jnwd.net>
Subject Re: database pool url for geronimo
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 20:52:17 GMT
Manisha,

Sorry, I misunderstood the context of your question.

There was a recent problem with one of the tranql connectors that caused
it to ask for a URL when it shouldn't have.

Here are links to two tutorials on the wiki that should help you.  The
first one is using JDBC:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/simple-database-access-sample-application.html

If you wanted to use OpenJPA here is an example:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/very-simple-entity-ejb-example.html

Hope those help more,

Jay