geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <>
Subject Re: database pool url for geronimo
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 20:52:17 GMT

Sorry, I misunderstood the context of your question.

There was a recent problem with one of the tranql connectors that caused
it to ask for a URL when it shouldn't have.

Here are links to two tutorials on the wiki that should help you.  The
first one is using JDBC:

If you wanted to use OpenJPA here is an example:

Hope those help more,

MShah wrote:
> I am using ajp13 connector and have no problem when going directly to the db
> using the following url:
> jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://server:1433/WEBDB;user=abcpassword=DB_PASS
> The above url is to go to the db direclty without using the geronimo
> database pool.  If you want to use the pool then what should the url be?  I
> have pasted this before as well and have not gotten a satisfactory response
> so far.
> Thanks,
> Manisha

View raw message