geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject RE: TLS instead of SSL?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 14:44:50 GMT
Hi, David,

I've removed the following sections from config.xml:

<gbean name="Server">

<attribute name="port">${ORBSSLPort + PortOffset}</attribute>

<attribute name="host">${ORBSSLHost}</attribute>

</gbean>

<gbean name="JettySSLConnector">

<attribute name="host">${ServerHostname}</attribute>

<attribute name="port">${HTTPSPortPrimary + PortOffset}</attribute>

</gbean>

and also the following redirectPort tags:

<gbean name="JettyWebConnector">

<attribute name="host">${ServerHostname}</attribute>

<attribute name="port">${HTTPPortPrimary + PortOffset}</attribute>

<!-- attribute name="redirectPort">${HTTPSPortPrimary +
PortOffset}</attribute -->

</gbean>

<gbean name="JettyAJP13Connector">

<attribute name="host">${ServerHostname}</attribute>

<attribute name="port">${AJPPortPrimary + PortOffset}</attribute>

<!-- attribute name="redirectPort">${HTTPSPortPrimary +
PortOffset}</attribute -->

</gbean>

but the stack remains the same:

17:25:30,836 ERROR [SocketFactory] Unable to create server SSL socket
factory

org.apache.geronimo.management.geronimo.KeystoreException: Unable to
create SSL Context

        at
org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreManager.createSSLConte
xt(FileKeystoreManager.java:354)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreManager.createSSLServe
rFactory(FileKeystoreManager.java:296)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreManager$$FastClassByCG
LIB$$4d9d2a71.invoke(<generated>)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInv
oker.java:38)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.j
ava:124)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.jav
a:830)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperation
Invoker.java:35)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyM
ethodInterceptor.java:96)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.management.geronimo.KeystoreManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB
$$bf6fcb72.createSSLServerFactory(<generated>)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.corba.security.config.ssl.SSLConfig.createSSLServerF
actory(SSLConfig.java:112)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.corba.security.config.ssl.SSLConfig$$FastClassByCGLI
B$$437ec1a5.invoke(<generated>)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInv
oker.java:38)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.j
ava:124)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.jav
a:830)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperation
Invoker.java:35)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyM
ethodInterceptor.java:96)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.corba.security.config.ssl.SSLConfig$$EnhancerByCGLIB
$$55d3f0dd.createSSLServerFactory(<generated>)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.yoko.SocketFactory.getServerSocketFactory(SocketFact
ory.java:404)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.yoko.SocketFactory.createServerSocket(SocketFactory.
java:317)

        at
org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.Acceptor_impl.<init>(Acceptor_impl.java:461
)

        at
org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.AccFactory_impl.create_acceptor(AccFactory_
impl.java:157)

        at
org.apache.yoko.orb.OBPortableServer.POAManagerFactory_impl.create_POAMa
nager(POAManagerFactory_impl.java:251)

        at
org.apache.yoko.orb.OB.ORBControl.initializeRootPOA(ORBControl.java:516)

        at
org.apache.yoko.orb.OBCORBA.ORB_impl.resolve_initial_references(ORB_impl
.java:1095)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.corba.CORBABean.doStart(CORBABean.java:243)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInst
ance.java:996)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GB
eanInstanceState.java:268)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstance
State.java:102)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java
:539)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(GBean
Dependency.java:111)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(GBeanDepende
ncy.java:146)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(GBeanDepende
ncy.java:120)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(
BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:176)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(BasicL
ifecycleMonitor.java:44)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroad
caster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:254)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GB
eanInstanceState.java:294)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstance
State.java:102)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(GBea
nInstanceState.java:124)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanInst
ance.java:553)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(BasicKe
rnel.java:379)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGB
eans(ConfigurationUtil.java:448)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(Kerne
lConfigurationManager.java:187)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfig
uration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:530)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager$$FastClassB
yCGLIB$$ce77a924.invoke(<generated>)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInv
oker.java:38)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.j
ava:124)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.jav
a:830)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperation
Invoker.java:35)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyM
ethodInterceptor.java:96)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$Enhancer
ByCGLIB$$ce332814.startConfiguration(<generated>)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaemon.
java:156)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon.ja
va:78)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainC
onfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)

        at
java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)

        at org.apache.harmony.vm.JarRunner.main(JarRunner.java:80)

        at
java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreManager.createSSLConte
xt(FileKeystoreManager.java:345)

        at
org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreManager.createSSLServe
rFactory(FileKeystoreManager.java:296)

        ... 62 more

Caused by: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: SSLContext SSL
implementation not found

        at
org.apache.harmony.security.fortress.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:105)

        at javax.net.ssl.SSLContext.getInstance(SSLContext.java:79)

        at
java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)

        ... 65 more

Thank you!

Vasily